Salmon Fish is found in European countries and is very rich in protein, omega-3, fatty acids, vitamin-B, potassium and is also antiosidant. I saw fresh Norwegian Salmon Fish in the market and decided of cooking it in my own way. Salmon was fresh soc couldn’t resist buying it. I cooked this Pan Fried Rosemary Norwegian Salmon Fish with some exotic vegetables just tossed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. One should try cooking this delicious and very healthy Salmon Fish dish.
- Fresh Salmon Fish (from Europe) Fillet – 500 gms (about four large pieces).
- Brocolli – 150 gms (boiled in hot water with salt for 3 to 4 minutes and remove it from water).
- Cherry Tomatoes – 150 gms (cut into half).
- Baby Corn – 100 gms – slice it into two pieces from middle.
- Fresh Rosemary – 3 large tsp (only leaves) – break the leaves using fingers – don’t use knife to chop it.
- Garlic – 10 to 12 cloves – roughly chopped.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 to 5 tbs.
- Salt to taste.
- Black Pepper powder – 1 tsp.
- Olive – 50 gms – roughly chopped.
- Clean the Salmon fish with water. Sprinkle little salt and pepper powder on it. Add little extra virgin olive oil on it. Rub all these ingredients on the fish properly and leave it to marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take a large frying pan. Add 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil. Heat it up.
- Add chopped garlic and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes on high heat.
- Add brocolli and baby corn and fry it for another 3 minutes on high heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes and fry it for around 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the vegetables and stir it for another 2 minutes.
- Remove all the cooked vegetables into another plate. Don’t drain the oil.
- Take the same large frying pan with leftover oil in it. Add remaining extra virgin olive oil to the pan and heat it up on medium flame.
- Add 3/4th of the rosemary leaves into the oil and just mix it for a minute only.
- Add marinated Salmon Fish to the hot oil. Cook the fish on medium heat without covering with any lid. Fry it for 3 to 4 minutes on one side and repeat the same on the other side. The colour should be light brown on both sides. Do this to all the marinated salmon fish.
- Once done remove it on a serving plate.
- Serve Pan Fried Rosemary Norwegian Salmon Fish with some exotic vegetable. Garnish the fish with fresh rosemary and serve hot.
- Happy Eating.