If you are looking for a quick and easy Prawn dish, try this tangy Lemon Pepper Prawn Fry recipe. This simple Lemon Pepper Prawn Fry recipe makes a great tasting appetizer or even a meal, and they are so easy to prepare.
Kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such wonderful recipes. Please hit the Like button if you like my video, comment and share it. I have mentioned detailed recipe in description section of my video.
- Fresh Prawns – 500 Gms (net). Shell removed, De-veined, cleaned with water.
- Fresh Lime Juice – 4 tbs.
- Onion – One medium size. Thinly sliced.
- Garlic (Lassun) – 12 cloves. Finely chopped.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tbs.
- Turmeric (Haldi) powder – Half tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Curry Leaves (Kadipatta) – 15 leaves.
- Fresh Coriander (Dhaniya) Leaves – 2 tbs. Finely chopped.
- Asafoetida (Hing) powder – 1/4th tsp.
- Coarsely Crushed Black Pepper (Kaali Miri) powder – 1 tbs.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add prawns in it. Add half tsp of black pepper powder, turmeric powder, 2 tsp of fresh lime juice, half tsp of salt. Give it a proper mix. Using your fingers and palm mix it well so that the ingredients are coated properly on the prawns. Leave the prawns to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Take a large flat pan. Add extra virgin olive oil and heat it up.
- Add asafoetida powder, curry leaves, sliced onion and finely chopped garlic to the pan. Mix it well. Fry the onion garlic on high flame until it becomes light golden brown. Keep stirring it continuously.
- Add marinated prawns and mix it well. Fry it on high flame. Prawns donot take much time to cook. Add salt to taste, remaining black pepper powder and half of the lime juice. Mix it well and fry it on high flame for 3 minutes. Donot cover it with any lid.
- Turn off the flame. Add remaining lime juice and mix it well.
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Prawn Fry is ready to be served as starters.
- Happy Eating.