Pineapple Halwa is incredibly rich and delicious. This dish as an ooey-gooey texture that literally melts in your mouth. The warm Pineapple Halwa look bright, glossy and vibrant as well.
Kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such wonderful recipes. Please hit the Like button if you like my video and Share it. I have mentioned detailed recipe in description section of my video.
- Fresh Pineapple Juice – 4 cups.
- Corn Starch – 2 cups.
- Ghee or Clarified Butter – One and half cup.
- Powdered Sugar – One and half cup.
- Pistachio or Pista – 3/4th Cup. Coarsely chopped.
- Fresh Pineapple – One and half cup. Finely chopped.
- Kesar or Saffron – 1 tsp.
- Take a large deep Kadai. Don’t heat the kadai. Add Pineapple juice, powdered sugar, corn starch in it. Mix it well.
- Add half the quantity of ghee into the kadai. Mix it well.
- Add fresh chopped pineapple and kesar into the kadai. Mix them well.
- Then place this kadai on the flame. Cook this mixture on medium flame. And continuously stir it for at least 30 minutes or until this mixture becomes like a thick jelly.
- Once this mixture becomes thick, add 2 big spoon of ghee in to the kadai and continuously keep stirring it on medium flame until the ghee is absorbed completely.
- Again add remaining ghee into the kadai and keep stirring it on medium flame until all the ghee is absorbed properly. If the ghee is not being absorbed by pineapple halwa, add 2 spoons of ice cold water into the kadai. This will help the ghee to be absorbed completely.
- Turn off the heat.
- Take a flat tray and apply ghee on inner surface. Pour the hot Pineapple Halwa in the tray and flatten it using a spatula. Be very careful because the Pineapple Halwa is very hot.
- Allow it to cool up to 50%. Sprinkle coarsely chopped pista on the top and gently tap it on the top.
- Allow it to cool down completely. Then cut it in to the shape of your choice.
- Soft Jelly like and delicious Pineapple Halwa is ready to be served.
- Happy Eating.