I am delighted to bake this simple and easy Banana Chocolate Cake today on Valentine Day. This cake recipe is moist and chocolaty flavor along with sweetness of ripe mashed banana.
Kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such wonderful recipes. Please hit the Like button if you like my video and Share it. I have mentioned detailed recipe in description section of my video.
- Whole Wheat Flour – 2 and half cup.
- Powdered Sugar – One and half cup.
- Dark Chocolate – 200 grams.
- Milk – One cup.
- Vegetable Oil – 3/4th Cup.
- Eggs – Three.
- Ripe Banana – Four.
- Vanilla Essence – Half tsp.
- Salt – 1/4th tsp.
- Baking powder – One tsp.
- Baking Soda – Half tsp
- Cinnamon powder – Half tsp.
- Take a large mixing bowl and a Sieve with fine mesh. Place the sieve on the mixing bowl.
- Add whole wheat flour, salt, cinnamon powder, baking powder and baking soda into the sieve.
- Sieve these ingredients so the they mix well and there is not lumps in it. Keep it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl and add three eggs in it. Whisk the eggs nicely.
- Add powdered sugar into the whisked egg little by little and keep mixing it. Add all the sugar and keep mixing it until sugar has melted and there are no lumps in it.
- Mash the Ripe Banana properly using a fork.
- Add the mashed banana into the egg sugar mix and whisk them nicely.
- Add vanilla essence and half of the vegetable oil into the egg sugar banana mix. Give it a nice mix again.
- Take a large utensil and add water into it up to half the level. Heat the water.
- Take another bowl and add chocolate into it.
- Place the chocolate bowl on the hot water utensil and gently keep mixing the chocolate. Add remaining oil and keep mixing the chocolate until the chocolate has melted completely. Do this on low to medium flame. Turn off the heat and remove the chocolate bowl.
- Add half the quantity of milk into the chocolate bowl and mix it well. By doing this the chocolate will also become cold.
- Add chocolate milk mixture into the banana egg mixture. Mix it well using a spatula.
- Take the sieved wheat flour bowl. Slowly add all the chocolate banana egg mixture into this bowl and keep mixing them. Mix this cake mixture properly using a spatula. The consistency of this cake batter should be this thick and not watery. If it is too thick then you can add little milk and mix it well to achieve thick cake batter consistency.
- Take a silicon cake mold and brush it with oil or butter.
- Pour the Banana Chocolate cake batter into the silicon cake mold up to half or little above half the level.
- Pre-Heat the oven at 180 deg C temperature.
- Carefully place the cake mold very carefully into the oven. Bake this cake for 60 to 70 minutes at 180 deg C temperature.
- Using a wooden skewer check whether the cake is done or not, by piercing the skewer into the baked cake. If the skewer comes out clean that means the cake is fully done. Remove the silicon cake mold carefully from the oven.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Remove the Banana Chocolate Cake from silicon mold carefully.
- Banana Chocolate Cake is ready to be served along with Tea or Coffee. This cake can also be served as dessert.
- Happy Eating.