At home, I like experimenting cooking by adding different herbs and spices. This Prawns Thyme Stir Fry is one of my variations. It’s super quick and easy to make – perfect nibble as a starter in a dinner menu or snacks for party. This seafood dish is mouth-watering, flavourful for yourself, or your family and friends.
Kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such wonderful recipes. Please hit the Like button if you like my video and Share it. I have mentioned detailed recipe in description section of my video.
- Fresh Prawns (De-veined & Cleaned) – 1.5 kgs Gross weight.
- Butter – 3/4th Cup.
- Fresh Thyme Leaves – 4 tbs. Roughly chopped.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tbs.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 3 tbs.
- Coarsely Crushed Black Pepper – 1.5 tsp.
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Take deep frying Kadai or Pan. Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat it up for few seconds. Then add the Butter. Allow it to heat up.
- Add Prawns and stir it continuously on high heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add Thyme leaves, apple cider vinegar, red chilli flakes, salt to taste and crushed black pepper. Stir it properly on high heat for another 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the flame. Don’t cover it with a lid.
- Hot and Steamy Prawns Thyme Stir Fry is ready to be served. Serve Hot.
- Happy Eating.