A fancy sea food recipe, Baked Lobster is delicate; slightly sweet flavor of lobster, is refreshing yet indulgent. Baked Lobster, served with a Sweet Chilly sauce or any dip of your choice, is the perfect dinner for special occasions. This restaurant-style Baked Lobster is juicy and delicious, yet really easy to make in less time. Once you taste the thick, tender, juicy Baked Lobster it will melt in your mouth. This seafood recipe is mouthwatering. My version of Baked Lobster. Please watch my video for complete recipe of Baked Lobster. Please hit the Like button if you like my video and Share it. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for such wonderful recipes. I have mentioned detailed recipe below. Happy Eating.
- Fresh Lobster – 3 medium to large size. Cleaned and de-veined.
- Grated Cheese – 4 tbs.
- Butter – 2 tbs.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tbs.
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Lime juice – 2 tsp.
- Dried Onion Powder – 2 tsp.
- Dried Garlic Powder – One and half tsp.
- Crushed Black Pepper – One and half tsp.
- Mixed Dried Herbs (Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary) – 2 tsp.
- Take a large mixing bowl. To prepared a marinade, add extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, onion powder, salt to taste, garlic powder, chili flakes, half of black pepper powder, half of the mixed dried herbs and mix well.
- Remove Lobsters from its shell and add only the lobster meat into the above marinate. Mix it well and let the marinate coat the lobster from all sides. Keep this in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat the Oven at 160 deg C. Keep it ready to bake the lobster.
- Take a large baking tray. Place the marinated lobster back into its shell carefully. Keep these lobsters in the baking tray along with its shell.
- Open up the lobster shell. Sprinkle remaining black pepper powder, remaining mixed dried herbs on the lobsters.
- Spread the butter evenly on top of the lobsters.
- Spread the shredded cheese evenly on top of the lobsters.
- Carefully place the baking tray into the Over and Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes
- Delicious Baked Lobster is ready to be served hot.
- Serve it with dip or sauce of your choice.
- Happy Eating.