Cooked Fluffy Egg Masala Omlette for breakfast today at home. I wanted to do something different with Egg Omlette rather than having traditional quick flat masala omlette. Healthy, Delicious and Fluffy Egg Masala Omlette recipe.
- Eggs – 4.
- Tomato – 1 medium size. Finely chopped.
- Onion – 1 medium size. Finely chopped.
- Green Chilli – 1 small. Finely chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- Black Pepper powder – Half tsp.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – Half a cup. Finely chopped.
- Butter – 4 tbs.
- Take Two large mixing bowls.
- Break the Eggs and seperate egg white and egg yellow. Put Egg White in one large mixing bowl and Put Egg Yellow in another large mixing bowl.
- Take the Egg Beater or Stirrer and beat Egg white continuosly until it swells and becomes fluffy. The best method to check if the Egg White has become fluffy is to turn the mixing bowl upside down with beaten egg white in it and egg white should not fall off the mixing bowl. Add little salt and black pepper to fluffy egg white. Again beat the fluffy egg white for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take the Egg Beater or Stirrer and beat Egg Yellow continuously until it swells and becomes fluffy. Egg Yellow will not become as fluffy as Egg White.
- Gently pour the beaten fluffy egg yellow into the fluffy egg white bowl. Very gently fold the fluffy egg white into fluffy egg yellow. Keep it aside.
- Take a large non-stick frying pan. Add 2 tbs of butter and heat it up on slow flame.
- Add chopped green chillies to the melted butter and cook it for a minutes on medium flame.
- Add chopped onions into the frying pan. Mix it well and cook the onions on high flame until it becomes light pink.
- Add chopped tomatoes and half of the fresh chopped coriander leaves into the frying pan. Mix it well and cook them on high flame for 2 minutes. Reduce the flame to slow. Spread this frying pan mixture even on the surface of the pan.
- Add little salt and black pepper powder into the kadai and mix it well. Keep in mind that salt and pepper is also added in the Fluffy Egg mixture.
- Gently add Fluffy Egg mixture into the frying pan on top of fried onion and tomato. Carefully spread it all over the frying pan. Keep the flame on slow. Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook it for about a minute.
- Open the frying pan lid and drop butter on all sides of the frying pan so that the butter goes at the bottom of the omlette.
- Sprinkle remaining fresh chopped coriander leaves on the Omlette. If needed sprinkle very little salt and pepper powder on the top. Keep in mind salt and pepper is also added previously.
- Cook it for another 3 to 4 minutes without the lid.
- Very carefully and using two lifting spoon at the same time, Lift the Omlette and flip it over. Do this carefully so that the Omlette doesn’t break.
- Drop butter on all sides of the frying pan so that the butter goes at the bottom of Omlette again.
- Cook this Omlette on slow flame only for another 3 to 4 minutes without the lid.
- Fluffy Egg Masala Omlette is ready.
- Eat it immediately after it comes out of Frying Pan. If Omelette cools down then fluffyness will go away.
- Serve hot with Bread Toast.
- Happy Eating.