Green Chutney is used with many dishes like bread sandwich, ragada pattice, samosa, dal pakwan, kachori and so forth. You can prepare this chutney and keep it the fridge, use it as and when required. This stays fresh and shelf life is upto 3 to 4 weeks if kept in the fridge. My recipe of Green Chutney.
- Fresh Mint (Pudhina) Leaves – Half bunch.
- Fresh Coriander (Dhaniya) Leaves – 1 bunch.
- Fresh Curry Leaves – One cup.
- Green Chilli – 5.
- Salt to taste.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tbs.
- Lime Juice – 2 tbs.
- Jeera (Cummin) seeds – 2 tsp.
- Ginger – 1 inch.
- Garlic – 10 to 12 cloves.
- Sugar – 1 tsp.
- Clean all the fresh leaves and green chilli with water.
- Take a mixer grinder.
- Add all the above ingredients into the mixer grinder. Grind them into a fine paste.
- Aromatic and Spicy Green Chutney is ready.
- Happy Eating.