Quick Chicken Stir Fry is really a quick to make dish, doesn’t take much time. Ready to eat in few minutes as a starter.
- Fresh Boneless Chicken – 500 gms (Breast pieces) – cut it into small cubes of 2 inch size.
- Cashew nuts – One small cup. Just cut it into half from center.
- Ginger – very finely chopped – 1 tbs.
- Garlic – very finely chopped – 2 tbs.
- Onion – 2 medium sized – finely chopped.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil -3 tbs.
- Black Pepper powder – One tsp.
- Sweet chilli sauce – Half tsp.
- Chilli Garlic sauce – Half tsp.
- Tomato Ketchup – One tsp.
- Schezwan sauce – Half tsp.
- Dark Soya sauce – One tsp.
- Corn flour – One tbs. Take a small bowl and add water upto half the level. Add corn flour and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Salt to taste.
- Take a small pan and add all the cashews into it. Heat up the pan and roast the cashew for couple of minutes on high heat until cashews turn light brown.
- Take another deep pan or kadai and heat it up.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and heat it up.
- Add finely ginger, garlic and onion to the hot olive oil and fry it for a minute or two. No need to brown the onions.
- Add boneless chicken cuts and fry it on high heat. Keep stiring continuously until the chicken is half cooked.
- Add pepper powder, sweet chilli sauce, chilli garlic sauce, tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, dark soya sauce, and salt to taste. Mix them well and cook on high heat. Keep stiring continuously for 4 to 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add roasted cashews and corn flour mixed in water, to the kadai.
- Keep stiring continuously on high heat for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the moisture is dried up.
- Quick Chicken Stir Fry is ready to be served hot.
- Happy Eating.