Very easy and quick to make dish with minimum ingredients but extremely tasty. Try cooking at your home.
- Fresh medium or large size prawns – 1 kg – peel its skin(shell), remove the center vein, clean it properly with water and keep it aside.
- Fresh Thyme Herb – about 8 to 10 stem with leaves on it – Chop the Thyme leaves with stem very finely.
- Fresh White Pepper – 2 tsp – crushed into powder.
- Lime juice – 2 tbs.
- Salt to taste.
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tbs.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tbs.
- Take a large deep frying pan.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and heat it up.
- Add prawns and cook it at high heat until half cooked. Stir continuously.
- Add red chilli flakes. Stir it continuously on high heat.
- Add crushed white pepper poweder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Keep stiring the prawns continuously on high heat. Donot cover the pan with any lids.
- Add finely chopped thyme leaves to the pan. Stir continuously on high heat for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lime juice to the pan. Stir it for another 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat.
- Remove the prawns on a serving bowl.
- Place the Thyme Pepper Prawns Stir Fry on the serving bowl and garnish it with leaves of fresh Thyme. Serve Hot. This dish is ready to eat.
- This dish can be eaten as snacks or main dish with Sweet chilly sauce.
- Happy Eating.