Delicious, crispy home made Potato Wedges shallow fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and little butter. Very yummy. Take down the recipe and try at your home.
- Medium to Large Size fresh Potatoes – 4 to 5 pieces – cleaned/washed with water and sliced into long triangular pieces along with skin.
- White Pepper powder – 1 tbs.
- Salt to taste.
- Chat Masala – 1 tsp.
- Corn Flour – 1 and half cup.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (normal cooking oil can also be used) – 4 to 6 tbs.
- Butter – 2 tbs.
- Take mixing bowl.
- Place the Corn Flour into the bowl.
- Add Chat Masala into the bowl.
- Add Salt to taste into the bowl.
- Add white pepper powder into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well using a spoon or fingers.
- Add sliced potatoes into this corn flour mixture.
- Nicely coat the potatoes with corn flour mixture and leave it for ten minutes.
- Take a fyring pan and add extra virgin olive oil as well as butter. Heat it up on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated up. gently add potatoes coated with corn flour into the hot oil.
- Donot cover the frying pan with any lids.
- Fry the potatoes from all sides by flipping them, until it turns golden brown. Remove it and keep it on a plate. Do this for all the remaining potatoes.
- Hot and Crispy Potato Wedges are ready to eat. Serve Hot.
- Happy Eating.