Crispy Chicken Strips – is a delicious starters that you can prepare for family and friends. The ingredients are simple and quick to cook. Taste really good when eaten with sweet chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.
- Boneless Chicken (Breast Pieces) – Half Kg – cut into long strips.
- Yoghurt (Dahi) – 1 cup.
- Black Pepper powder – 2 tsp.
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp.
- Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp.
- Coriander (Dhaniya) powder – 2 tsp.
- Chat Masala – 1 tsp.
- Maida (White) Flour – 1 cup.
- Plain Corn Flakes – 2 cups – crushed to small size.
- Salt to taste.
- Egg – 2 to 3 – beaten nicely.
- Cooking Oil – 2 to 3 cups – for deep frying.
- Clean the chicken strips (pieces) and keep them aside.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add Yoghurt, 1 tsp of black pepper, half tsp of garam masala, 1 tsp of red chilly powder, 1 tsp of coriander powder, half tsp of chat masala, salt to taste and mix them well.
- Add chicken pieces to this bowl and mix them well. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take a flat plate and add Maida flour, remaining black pepper powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder, chat masala, salt to taste, and mix them well.
- Take another flat plate and add plain corn flakes. Crush the flakes using both hands to small size (should not be powdery).
- Take bowl and add the eggs. Beat the eggs with pinch of salt to it.
- Take a deep frying Kadai (Pan) and add cooking oil to it. Heat it up until medium hot. Oil should not be very hot.
- Take the marinated chicken pieces from curd, and gently place it the plate having maida flour mix and coat it well.
- Gently take the maida flour coated chicken pieces and dip it in the beaten egg.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the beaten egg, and gently place it on the plate having crushed corn flakes and coat is well from all sides.
- Take the corn flakes coated chicken piece and carefully immerse it in the medium hot oil.
- Allow the chicken strips to fry from all sides until it turns golden brown.
- Do the above steps for all chicken pieces.
- Crispy Chicken Strips is ready to be served with sweet chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy Eating.
great share, looks awesome!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Reblogged this on mamabatesmotel.
They look yummy 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 2 people