Refreshing Cocktail time. Prepared this cocktail with simple ingredients easily available at home. I named it Hitting Chilli because sipping this cocktail will give you a green chilli hit to your taste buds.
- Vodka -60 ml.
- Green chilli – 1 small – slit from middle.
- Fresh mint leaves – 3 to 4 leaves.
- Lemonade or Limca soft drink.
- Salt – just a pinch.
- Ice cubes.
- Take a Cocktail maker or also known as Cocktail shaker.
- Add lots of ice cubes.
- Add Vodka, slit green chilli, mint leaves, lemonade drink and pinch of salt.
- Shake it well for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take a fancy cocktail glass.
- Add 2 to 3 ice cubes.
- Pour the cocktail into the glass.
- Enjoy chilled and refreshing Hitting Chilli cocktail.
- Drink sensibly.
- Don’t drink and drive.