This dish I cooked is exotic and rich in taste as well. Healthy too. Preparation is time consuming and need patience. Grilled Chicken Filled Kebab, a dish you should try at home specially during get together or parties.
- Chicken Breast (Boneless) – Half kg or approximately 3 to 4 pieces.
- Chicken Breast (Boneless) – 2 pieces – very finely chopped into mince. Don’t grind it.
- Ginger and Garlic paste – 2 tsp.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Grated – 1 cup.
- Raisin (Kismis) – 2 tbs – roughly chopped.
- Chilli Oregano sauce – 2 tbs.
- Dark Soy sauce – 1 tbs.
- Dry Parsley leaves – 1 tsp.
- Dry Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
- Oregano Seasoning powder – 1 tsp.
- Chilli Flakes – 2 tbs.
- Dark Balsemic Vinegar – 2 tsp.
- Egg – One – nicely whipped.
- Butter – 2 tbs.
- Cooking oil – 3 tbs.
- Salt to taste.
- Lime juice – 1 tsp.
- Take finely chopped/minced chicken in a bowl.
- Add Soy sauce, Parsley leaves, Garlic powder,Oregano seasoning powder, one tsp Chilli flakes, Balsemin Vinegar, one tsp Salt to the bowl.
- Mix them well using hand. Allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the whole Chicken breast piece and place it on a flat surface. Cut it at center from flat surface only upto the edge (don’t cut the other side of the edge) and open it up gently. The shape would be like a Heart. Use kitchen hammer and gently tap on the flat surface of the chicken. This will help to evenly flattened the chicken and become thin. Do this for all the pieces.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, remaining one tbs of chille flakes, salt to taste and lime juice in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Add this marinate to the flattened chicken breasts. Allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take a deep pan or kadai. Add two tbs of cooking oil and allow it to heat up.
- Add marinated minced chicken into the kadai. Stir continously until the chicken is completely cooked. Remove it in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- After the minced / cooked chicken have cooled, add grated cheese and raisin and mix it gently.
- Take the flattened / marinated chicken breast piece and place it on a flat surface. Place one tbs full of minced / cooked chicken in the middle of chicken breast piece. Brush the edges with egg. Fold it and combine the edges of chicken breast having the filling. Do this for rest of the chicken breast piece.
- Take a flat non-stick pan. Add Butter and one tbs of oil. Heat it up.
- Place the chicken breast having the filling on the heated butter/oil.
- Cook it until light golden brown and chicken breast is cooked perfectly. Do this on both sides of the chicken.
- Grilled Chicken Filling Kebab is ready to be served with fresh salad.
- Happy eating.
sounds interesting 👍