This is very healthy and easy to make starter which I prefer to cook for my family. Specially children would love it. Try this yummy dish at home.
- Boneless Chicken (Breast Piece) – Half Kg. – Cut into small cubical pieces.
- Red Bell Pepper – One large size – Slice it to thin long pieces.
- Green Bell Pepper – One large size – Slice it to thin long pieces.
- You can use yellow Bell Pepper also (if you have) – One – Slice it to thin long pieces.
- Onion – 2 medium size. Chop it to thin long pieces.
- Dry Parsley – 2 tsp.
- Dark Soya Sauce – 1 tsp.
- Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp.
- Pepper Powder – Half tsp.
- Dark Balsemic Viniger – Half tsp.
- Garlic – 10 cloves. Chop it to fine pieces.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil – 3 tbs.
- Mozrella Cheese (Shredded) – 4 tbs.
- Salt to taste.
- Take a Kadai or Pan. Add Extra Virgin Olive and heat it up.
- Add finely chopped garlic and stir well. Saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and stir well. Keep cooking until onion turns translucent.
- Add chopped Chicken and mix well. Keep cooking and stiring until Chicken is almost half cooked. Note that chicken cooks very quickly.
- Add soya sauce, chilli flakes, pepper powder, viniger and salt. Mix them well and keep stiring it on high heat for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ALL the chopped Bell Peppers and mix them well. Keep stiring and cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes on high heat.
- Donot cover the pan with lid. This will lead to release of extra moisture into the dish.
- Add dry parsley and mix it well.
- Bell Pepper Chicken fry is ready to be served.
- Take a bowl or a serving plate and remove the dish in it.
- Before serving, sprinkle shredded cheese on it.
- Serve hot.
- Happy Eating.