Exotic Fish Fillet – that’s what I cooked as per my family’s demand. I used boneless fresh Kingfish Fillet to cook this dish. Try it at your home, you will love it.
- Chilli Oregano Sauce – 2 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp.
- Taco Seasoning powder – 1 tsp.
- Red Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp.
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tbs.
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp.
- Ginger powder – half tsp.
- Garlic powder – half tsp.
- Fish Fillet – Four Pieces ( I used fresh Kingfish Fillet).
- Potato – 4 medium size – Par boiled and cut in long slices.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil – 2 tbs.
- Butter – 2 tbs.
- Freshly chopped Oragano leaves – 2 tbs..
- Freshly chopped Parsley leaves – 2 tbs.
- Lime juice – One tsp.
- Take a bowl.
- Add Chilli Oregano Sauce, Salt to taste, Soya Sauce, Taco Seasoning powder, Red Chilli Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, Pepper powder, Ginger powder, Garlic powder, Freshly chopped Oragano leaves, Freshly chopped Parsley leaves, Lime juice, into the bowl and mix well.
- Add this marinate to Fish Fillet and allow it to marinate for atleast one hour in a Fridge.
- Par boil the Potatoes. Slice into long pieces and keep it aside.
- Take a Grill Pan and add Butter and Extra Virgin Olive oil. Heat it up.
- Gently place the marinated Fish Fillet one by one into the hot Grill Pan.
- Turn it gently and allow it to cook from both sides until golden brown on medium heat. Ensure the Fish is perfectly cooked from both sides. Remove the Fish and keep it aside on a plate.
- Add all the par boiled potatoes into the same Grill Pan and Roast it until golden brown.
- Serve hot Grilled Fish Fillet with Roasted Potatoes and Sweet & Chilli Sauce.
- You will Relish this dish.
- Happy Eating.